Ignore that baby blogger tripple B updates - says Big Gad

Big Gad replies to accusations from a certain self acclaimed blogger;





Below is his reply as sighted by Expert news.com from his official Facebook page Big Gad GH Music 👇

I woke up yesterday to the early morning greetings of a half baked blog from a certain self acclaimed blogger who blogged his nonsense claiming to have been quoting from a source called Zanga TV in Bongo, this bloody blogger lied by saying that my brother Stevoo Atambire was heard saying on the said non existing TV channel that he's part of the few people who made me who I am today. Let me be factic, I haven't even arrived anywhere yet, I hasn't gotten to even quarter of what I'm aiming at for someone to say he contributed to my success story.

I was very speedy to reply and expose Stevoo Atambire's rant but later got to realised that the blogger was telling lies and that Stevoo never said anything like that in any sort.

I thereby entreat all fans to disregard such nonsensical posts from an empty headed unprofessional blogger, they're the kind that acts before thinking and their brains are empty just full of shit.

That blogger doesn't know what he was about causing, the fire 🔥 wouldn't have ceased if the claims were confirmed to be true. Don't just try to downplay me because I Big Gad can go to any extreme with you.
Peace out, Wannakhim be the Anthem.


Popular posts from this blog

Big Gad of Abuyaah Productions releases his second song since his signing into the new record label.

VIDEO: The Girls Are More Than Capable If We Give Them The Chance, Hon. Edward Bawa Says After Supporting Dagliga Girls Model School With Ghc6,000.

A teacher who tried connecting a real keyboard to a drawn computer in order to explain to his students what input is.